Aluminium Frame Hardcase Suitcase Medium 26” Travel Bag Luggage Trolley Light
Travel is exciting and your luggage should be too. This sleek hard case suitcase has been designed thoughtfully for the traveller in mind.
Comprising of durable aluminium edges, an ABS constructed shell, smooth 360° dual rotation wheels and TSA-approved locks makes it both stylish and functional. The interior of the suitcase is fully lined consisting of an internal zip section and adjustable straps to hold your packed items neatly.
Super lightweight, yet strong and sturdy, this suitcase also features an aluminium pull rod, handy bag hook, aluminium corner guard protectors and top and side handles that add to the effortless handling of the suitcase.
Equipped with double TSA-approved locks, this suitcase ensures your belongings are secured during the entire journey giving you a stress-free holiday or business trip.
- Aluminium frame hard case ABS durable material
- Lightweight yet extremely durable
- Spacious interior design with zipper section and secured straps
- Sleep exterior with glossy finish
- Secure TSA approved locks
- Smooth dual wheels with 360° rotation that provides effortless movement
- Sturdy and antirust aluminium alloy pull-rod handle
- Top and side carrying handle with an ergonomic grip for easy transportation
- Aluminium corner guard protectors
- Bag Hook
- Dust Cover
- Zipperless for extra security
- Free luggage tag
- *Interior section colour may vary
- Metallic Pink
Material: Aluminium frame with durable ABS + PC
Interior: Polyester lining
Dimensions (H x W x D): 65cm x 42.5cm x 25.5cm
Height with Handle Pulled Out: 105 cm
Weight: 5 kg
Capacity: 65 Litres
* Please take note that this suitcase comes with a protective clear film wrapped around, please remove this film prior to use.
HOW TO SET YOUR PERSONAL COMBINATION LOCK
- Turn the luggage lock to unlock position (default code is 000)
- Push and hold the opening button
- Set your personal code
- Release the opening button
- Your new personal code is set
WHY TSA LOCK IS IMPORTANT?
TSA stands for Transport Security Administration. TSA locks are required for all customers travelling to the USA. TSA screens every passenger’s baggage before it is placed on the plane. At their discretion, from time to time, they choose to open a passenger’s luggage for closer inspection. When this occurs, if the luggage is fitted with any lock other than those approved by the TSA, they will destroy whatever lock is fitted to gain access. Luggage locks approved by the TSA have a universal master key that will open the locks. Only the TSA have a copy of this master key.