42pcs Mini Foam Puzzle Mat Educational Alphabet Number Floor Play Mats Interlocking Shape
Create a safe and comfortable space for children to play with these foam play mats. Made from durable EVA foam with a non-slip surface to safeguard from slipping, the brightly coloured mats measure 15cm x 15cm with a depth of 1cm for superior cushioning and softness.
As any parent knows, children are prone to tumbling over when they’re playing. Foam mats provide a safe surface for them to play on, reducing the risks of bumps and grazes. They’re great for playrooms, nurseries and other rooms with hard flooring where children like to play.
The EVA foam mats contain the upper case alphabet and numbers that makes playing with letters and shapes fun whilst influencing learning as your baby develops. Recognize letters and numbers or spell first words, the alphabet and number play mat teaches all the letters from A-Z and 0-9.
These play mats can also be used to build colourful boxes and structures that help for developing aptitude, creativity and social play. Fun texture for tactile discovery.
Ideal for nurseries, playrooms and bedrooms.
- Thick 1cm EVA foam is shock absorbent, comfortable and safe to play on
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Protects floor from damage
- Insulates cold surfaces
- Interlocking edges easily fit together - no adhesive needed for installation
- Interlocking edges allow you to expand your flooring space
- Textured non-slip surface provides superior grip
- Water resistant exterior, quick drying and easy to clean
- Durable & lightweight
- Strong & flexible – can be used as a protection mat
- Absorbs sound
- Stimulates colour & visual recognition for a child
- Interlocking to create any shape
- Bright and vibrant colours to provide contrast
42pcs in Total
- 26pcs Alphabet A-Z (Upper Case)
- 10pcs Number 0-9
- 6pcs Symbols (+ - x ÷ = ?)
- Mix of Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Orange, Red
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Each Piece – 15cm x 15cm x 1cm
Material: EVA + PE Foam
Disclaimer: Colours may slightly differ, based on different monitor display settings and manufacturing batches