These Terms & Conditions, together with the Particulars set out, supersede any Terms & Conditions previously in use. The purchase of any goods from this website constitutes your agreement to the terms & conditions set out below:
- The term "Supplier" means Bags To Go, the term "Purchaser" refers to the Buyer throughout these Terms & Conditions.
- The Supplier reserves the right to "Title of the Goods" until payment is made in full.
- No alteration of these Terms & Conditions can be made, unless they are agreed in writing by both parties.
- All Prices quoted are those set out in the "Suppliers" quotation, but excludes "Delivery Charges" to either one or multiple locations, or unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is strictly required to be made in advance of dispatch of the goods.
- Payment could be made by credit card, debit card, cash and bank transfer.
- For the majority of purchases, a courier delivery service is used. For smaller items Australia Post or similar courier service may be used.
- All delivery times given are estimates, and cannot be guaranteed. Brightest accepts no responsibility for delays caused by carriers.
- All deliveries made to the "Purchaser" should be checked thoroughly before signing for. Failure to complete the checking of the Goods Delivered and the reporting of any such Shortages or Damages, would be deemed by the "Supplier" that the Goods have been accepted by the "Purchaser" complete and undamaged.
- All Damages or shortages, should be reported to the "Supplier" within 24 Hours in writing.
- Under certain circumstances and out-with the control of the "Supplier" in particular when Goods are sourced from a third party Manufacturer or other Supplier, delays may occur, when and if this event does happen, the "Supplier" will notify the "Purchaser" as soon as it is reasonable, that there will be a delay in delivery
Products, prices and content
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product due to technical limitations, some colours may vary.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars ($) and are inclusive of GST.
Prices, product descriptions and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
Any information displayed on our web site or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Bright Plaza reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders where:
- a genuine mistake in pricing has occurred due to keying error or incorrect information from suppliers
- we are unable to supply the item due to out of stock or freight restrictions
All orders are subject to acceptance by us (the supplier) and are subject to availability. An acknowledgement from us that we have received your order should not be taken as acceptance of the order. Your order is deemed as accepted only when it is dispatched by us, or when you are notified it is ready for collection. Once this has occurred, a contract is formed between you (the purchaser) and us (the supplier).
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you use caution and refer to these websites own Privacy statements and terms.